Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday Ep 2: BoA's Only One

~Welcome to Kpop Cubed~
Meopin Maknae here to take you all back to July of 2012
THAT'S RIGHT, BEAT OF ANGEL
B TO THE LITTLE o TO THE CAPITAL A

I personally love the dance version more than the drama version because dancing wins over my soul, it's what I pay most attention to in any MV.


Anyways, BoA rules the Kpop kingdom with her amazing choreography, leading all her male background dancers because she owns the dance floor. Everyone should watch this because the movements are just phenomenal, I could spazz all day about BoA's dancing but I won't xD  
(With Rain of course because RainBo for lyfe <3 font="">


Well enjoy your beautiful BoA thursday
Thanks for dropping by, leave comments anytime if you like~
-Admin Meopin Maknae

No comments:

Post a Comment